BP075 - 100% Cotton Double Fuse Batting with Scrim
1. Preheat iron to approximately 75% temperature setting - somewhere about rayon or polyester setting. Ensure you have a misting/spray bottle on hand - a finer mist works well.
2. Prepare bating flat on the ironing board or other ironing surface
3. Lightly mist batting evenly, with water from the spray bottle
4. Place fabric in desired position on the batting
5. Iron evenly, one sector at a time, leaving it to cool before advancing. Press down with your iron over each area that needs to be fused. It is important to lift and set down the iron and not to slide it in a back and forth manner.
Check yourfabric pieces for proper adhesion and repreat the process if needed. Batting can be re-heated and repositioned if needed, the fabric should separate from the batting with moderate resistance and then simply re-mist and re-iron.
Tips and Warnings
Use care in fusing synthetic fabrics. These instructions are intended for fusing cotton fabrics.
Iron a small test piece if you are unsure how a fabric will react to the heat
Take car eof your iron. Fusible glue can adhere to the sole plate, consider using an applique ironing paper or other ironing cloth or paper between the iron and the fabric.